Mark your calendars for L.A.’s biggest Comic Con and pop culture event of the year, the 8th annual Los Angeles Comic Con! Over 100,000 fans, cosplayers, artists and celebrities are expected for this year’s mega comic book, sci-fi, horror, gaming, fantasy and Beyond extravaganza taking place at the L.A. Convention Center October 26-28.
Faithful fans know that the Early Bird pre-sale tickets go fast, and that this price — $60 for a 3-Day Pass, a $15 Savings – will never be seen again. It is our best price – and that’s guaranteed!
The coveted 3-Day Pass is available now at www.comicconla.com.
The Octopus has been our faithful mascot from the beginning, so 2018 marks our 8th show — our #Octoversary! October 26, 27 and 28 will be days filled with the greatest and most beloved stars and creative talent in comic books, publishing, gaming, film, broadcast, cable and streaming entertainment, plus amazing, unique and exclusive product from over 700 artists and vendors.
By getting a 3-Day Pass you’ll be sure not to miss any of the exciting events and happenings, including:
- The 4th Annual Cosplay National Championship
- The revamped Tabletop Gaming Hall, featuring Magic tournaments, miniature painting, open gaming, demos, and more.
- L.A.’s Ultimate Trick-or-Treat, the best, safest, FREE indoor trick-or-treat in L.A.
- Geek Fest and the Geek Fest Awards, showcasing the best fan films and shorts from across the country
- The Best Collection of Cosplayers in the known Universe
- Shopping, Celebrity Autographs and Photographs, over 200 panels and so much more!
So, don’t wait, get your 3-Day Pass at this amazing Early Bird rate before they sell out. Head over to L.A. Comic Con’s official website www.comicconla.com and lock down your advance badges now!
About Los Angeles Comic Con:
Los Angeles Comic Con likes to keep its tentacles on the very best in the geek space. Every year tens of thousands of guests arrive to experience one of the most diverse and celebrated pop culture events in the United States, to engage with their fandom be it comics, movies, horror, sci-fi, gaming, and Beyond. Featuring over 700 diverse artists and vendors, selling comics, collectibles, art, toys, and apparel as well as unique panels, autograph sessions and photo-ops that give fans once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, it’s an event you don’t want to miss. www.comicconla.com